In Episode 268, AJ reports in from the east coast, where he’s “on assignment” performing with The Jewish Women’s Theatre—reconnecting with the beauty and vitality of NYC, and offering a few follow-up thoughts on thrival jobs, and being in this thing for the long haul. Then Trev sits down for Part 2 of his conversation with director Bryan Beasley to talk about:
* the hardest directing job he’s ever had
* what actors do that he loves—AND hates
* the pros and cons of stage-trained versus screen-trained actors
* the one thing that’s an absolute deal-breaker for him on set...
* the lesson he learned meeting and working with Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine
* and more...
Total running time: 42:01.
Support for this episode of Inside Acting comes from:
* VO2GoGo – www.vo2gogo.com/start
* Rehearsal Pro – www.rehearsal.pro/IAP
* PrintHeadshots.com – www.printheadshots.com
* You! – www.insideacting.net/membership