In Episode 275, Trev and AJ formally invite you—yes, you!—to a special reading of Gospel According to First Squad at the Kirk Douglas Theatre, before chatting about passing on projects… and how you don’t ‘have’ to reach a certain level in your career before to do it. Then AJ sits down for Part 2 of his chat with actress and SAG-AFTRA President Gabrielle Carteris to unpack the nomadic life of the artist, the challenges facing non-union actors in smaller markets, what it means—and what it takes—to “flip” a project, and, of course, Gabrielle’s inspirational answers to our final two questions. Total running time: 47:37.
Support for this episode of Inside Acting comes from:
* VO2GoGo – www.vo2gogo.com/start
* Rehearsal Pro – www.rehearsal.pro/IAP
* PrintHeadshots.com – www.printheadshots.com (use code “IA” for $10 off!)
* BlueHost – www.insideacting.net/blue
* You! – www.insideacting.net/membership